Use these conversations as an ice-breaking activity in the ESL classroom. Try making a mind map to collect the vocabulary that you will (along with a good bilingual dictionary)
- What's your name?
- Where do you live?
- How long have lived there?
- What's your job?
- Where were you born?
- Are you married, single, divorced or living with
- Do you have any children? If yes, how old are they?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Do you like it where you live? Why/why not?
- Tell me about three things that you hate
- What makes you laugh?
anglais facile cours d'anglais gratuits